Sharp Corporation will take part in CEATEC Japan 2017, to be held at the Makuhari Messe convention center (Mihama-ku, Chiba City). This comprehensive annual exhibition runs from October 3 (Tuesday) to October 6 (Friday) and bills itself as the CPS (Cyber Physical System) and IoT (Internet of Things) Exhibition.
Under the Sharp corporate vision announced in May 2017— “Changing the world with 8K and AIoT”—Sharp booth will center around AIoT World, which realizes people-oriented IoT and 8K World, which realizes the 8K ecosystem. In one, all-encompassing space, Sharp will present leading-edge Sharp products, technologies, and services that offer users a familiar and convenient digital life, along with 8K Ecosystem. Sharp invites attendees to visit booth and enjoy a hands-on sensory experience.
In addition, Sharp will exhibit unique products and proprietary technologies under the new Sharp corporate motto, “Be Original.”
Corporate Vision Stage
A look at Sharp’s corporate vision and highlights of the various booths.
AIoT World Stage
Sharp’s dream for the near future: People-oriented smart digital living that connects users to their society with comfort, convenience, and heart.
8K World Stage
A place to experience the power, realism, and depth of 8K, and to see what Sharp’s 8K world of the future holds.
Four Experience Zones
AIoT Product Experience Zone
Experience future lifestyles made possible by the linking of numerous products and services.
8K Product Experience Zone
Come and see how 8K displays are opening up new applications.
Sharp proudly presents an exhibit of its proprietary display technology.
New Initiatives Experience Zone
Exhibits and demonstrations of unique products and proprietary technologies show the keys to the new businesses of the future.
- AIoT is a visionary concept combining AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT (the Internet of Things) to link everything to the artificial intelligence of the cloud, thereby transforming the cloud into people-oriented digital life. AIoT is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation.
October 3 (Tuesday) through October 6 (Friday), 2017, 10 am - 5 pm
All visitors are required to register.
- Registration at the gate:
General admission: 1,000 yen
Students: 500 yen (groups of 20 or more students and children under 12 years of age are admitted free of charge)
- Online pre-registration and invitational registration at the gate: Free admission.
CEATEC JAPAN Executive Board
- CEATEC JAPAN Executive Board
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
- Communications and Information network Association of Japan (CIAJ)
- Computer Software Association of Japan (CSAJ)