Take the Full-Colour Plunge
with This Reliable, Compact Solution
Move over B/W. Now’s the time to step up document performance with a full-colour communications enhancer, the MX-2314N.
Compact and efficient, this A3 full-colour solution offers high-quality copying and network printing, convenient network scanning, and a B/W fax option. Optionally available USB direct printing, document filing, and previewing bring heightened performance, and the optional encryption/overwriting of data stored on the MFP’s memory provides enhanced security. To boost productivity, there’s a 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder, optional 500 + 2,000-sheet paper drawers, and a host of other business-supporting features. And to help the MX-2314N keep pace with your growing business, there’s the Sharp OSA (Open Systems Architecture) option, an innovative development platform that opens the door to more advanced functions.
As added advantages, the MX-2314N boasts a space-saving frame and an environmentally friendly design that enables energy-efficient operation.
Breathtaking Image Quality
Sharp’s second-generation Mycrostoner-HG (High Grade) and an improved imaging system combine to allow the full spectrum of colour reproduction in crisp, sharp detail. And because the MX-2314N is so easy to operate, breathtakingly high-quality images can be had with just the touch of a finger.
Auto Colour Mode
Sharpdesk Mobile—Keeping Pace with the Way You Work
As document demands increasingly move from out behind the desk to wherever business takes you, Sharpdesk Mobile—an easy-access mobile print/scan application that connects Sharp MFPs to popular mobile devices via a wireless LAN connection—can help you keep pace. Documents scanned on a Sharp MFP can be sent to a mobile device to preview and save. And documents saved on a mobile device can be printed out on the MFP, sent as e-mail attachments, or used in other applications. By combining the efficiency of Sharp MFPs and the convenience of mobile devices, Sharpdesk Mobile is adapting document usage to today’s changing work styles.
- Note: Availability varies by country/region. For details, see the Sharpdesk Mobile support Web site.
Style, Function, and Ease of Use
The MX-2314N was designed to complement the décor of any workplace. And a 7.0-inch WVGA touchscreen colour LCD—with optional thumbnail displays and data file previews—raises the bar on user friendliness and easy navigation. A retractable QWERTY keyboard option offers added convenience.
Choice of Screen Style
The MX-2314N offers a choice of six LCD screen colours. While the default colour is black, users can easily select their preferred background style.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Eco Scan function saves energy by keeping the fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to administrator-set time schedules
- Optimises auto power shut-off mode settings based on prior usage patterns
- The time interval after which the MFP will go into auto power shut-off mode can be temporarily extended via the control panel*6
- *1 As print performance may decrease depending on the type of data, Sharp recommends installing the optional MX-EB16 for optimal MFP performance.
- *2 Direct encrypted PDF/XPS printing and all USB memory direct printing require optional MX-EB16. Direct PDF printing additionally requires optional MX-PK11; direct XPS printing additionally requires optional MX-PUX1 and 2GB of extra memory.
- *3 Requires optional MX-EB16. Sharp recommends backing up data saved to the MFP’s hard disk.
- *4 Requires optional MX-EB16 and optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *5 Requires optional MX-EB16.
- *6 Contact a Sharp customer service representative for details.
- *7 Requires optional MX-EB16 and Data Security Kit.