Get Security and Full Colour
from This Compact,
With speed for added productivity, full colour for enhanced communication, and built-in security features for total peace of mind, the MX-3114N/2614N is a must-have for any office looking to build its business.
This full-colour A3 solution packs the four-in-one convenience of fast, high-quality copying and network printing, handy network scanning, and a B/W fax option into one energy- and space-saving MFP. For operational efficiency, there’s a high-speed 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder, an optional 500 + 2,000-sheet large-capacity paper tray, and the Sharp OSA (Open Systems Architecture) development platform. To safeguard office communications, standard-equipped security functions* provide encrypting/erasing of internally stored data, and the Data Security Kit option brings added protection.
- * Contact a Sharp customer representative for details on activating these security functions.
Breathtaking Image Quality
Sharp’s second-generation Mycrostoner-HG (High Grade) and an improved imaging system combine to allow the full spectrum of colour reproduction in crisp, sharp detail. And because the MX-3114N/2614N is so easy to operate, breathtakingly high-quality images can be had with just the touch of a finger.
Auto Colour Mode
Sharpdesk Mobile—Keeping Pace with the Way You Work
As document demands increasingly move from out behind the desk to wherever business takes you, Sharpdesk Mobile—an easy-access mobile print/scan application that connects Sharp MFPs to popular mobile devices via a wireless LAN connection—can help you keep pace. Documents scanned on a Sharp MFP can be sent to a mobile device to preview and save. And documents saved on a mobile device can be printed out on the MFP, sent as e-mail attachments, or used in other applications. By combining the efficiency of Sharp MFPs and the convenience of mobile devices, Sharpdesk Mobile is adapting document usage to today’s changing work styles.
- Note: Availability varies by country/region. For details, see the Sharpdesk Mobile support Web site.
Style, Function, and Ease of Use
The MX-3114N/2614N was designed to complement the décor of any workplace. And a 7.0-inch WVGA touchscreen colour LCD—with thumbnail displays and data file previews—raises the bar on user friendliness and easy navigation. A retractable QWERTY keyboard option offers added convenience.
Choice of Screen Style
The MX-3114N/2614N offers a choice of six LCD screen colours. While the default colour is black, users can easily select their preferred background style.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Eco Scan function saves energy by keeping the fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to administrator-set time schedules
- Optimises auto power shut-off mode settings based on prior usage patterns
- The time interval after which the MFP will go into auto power shut-off mode can be temporarily extended via the control panel*4
- *1 Direct PDF printing requires optional MX-PK11; direct XPS printing requires optional MX-PUX1 and 2GB of extra memory.
- *2 Sharp recommends backing up data saved to the MFP’s hard disk
- *3 Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3
- *4 Contact a Sharp customer service representative for details
- *5 Requires optional Data Security Kit