The Intuitively Easy Way to Put
Advanced MFP Functions at
For effortless touch control and easy efficiency, the MX-3640N/3140N/2640N puts advanced MFP functions at your fingertips via a 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen. Fast, top-quality colour copying, convenient network scanning, a handy Advanced Preview function, and more are only a few simple finger gestures away. As a next-generation workhorse, the MX-3640N/3140N/2640N supports productivity-boosting options for document management and finishing, Internet browsing, and Sharp OSA (Open Systems Architecture) while also delivering outstanding energy efficiency and reliable data protection.
Sharpdesk Mobile—Keeping Pace with the Way You Work
As document demands increasingly move from out behind the desk to wherever business takes you, Sharpdesk Mobile—an easy-access mobile print/scan application that connects Sharp MFPs to popular mobile devices via a wireless LAN connection—can help you keep pace. Documents scanned on a Sharp MFP can be sent to a mobile device to preview and save. And documents saved on a mobile device can be printed out on the MFP, sent as e-mail attachments, or used in other applications. By combining the efficiency of Sharp MFPs and the convenience of mobile devices, Sharpdesk Mobile is adapting document usage to today’s changing work styles.
- Note: Availability varies by country/region. For details, see the Sharpdesk Mobile support Web site.
Breathtaking Image Quality
Sharp’s second-generation Mycrostoner-HG (High Grade) and an improved imaging system combine to allow the full spectrum of colour reproduction in crisp, sharp detail. The MX-3640N/3140N/2640N delivers fast, high-resolution copying and printing to render text documents, photographs, illustrations, maps, and graphs—including fine lines and small print—with breathtaking precision and clarity. And because the MX-3640N/3140N/2640N is so easy to operate, superb-quality images are always just a touch away.
Enhanced Intuitive Operation
Simple hand gestures and a 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen let even first-time users navigate the MX-3640N/3140N/2640N with ease. Thanks to newly added multi-touch operation, two-finger pinch and spread gestures facilitate Web browsing and make it easy to shrink and enlarge images in Advanced Preview. Equally easy one-touch commands, such as flick, drag, and tap, provide quick onscreen access to MFP functions and ultra-smooth intuitive operation.
A Web browsing option adds full Internet access for viewing and printing out Web pages and PDF files via the MX-3640N/3140N/2640N’s LCD—without using a PC.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Warm-up time of 18 seconds contributes to overall energy savings
- Eco Recommendation function suggests environmentally friendly settings before a print*8/copy command is executed from the operation panel
- Eco Scan function saves energy by keeping the fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to administrator-set time schedules
- Optimises Auto Power Shut-Off mode settings based on prior usage patterns
- A pop-up message appears prior to onset of Auto Power Shut-Off mode, allowing users to extend the time interval and continue job operation
- *1 Number of tiltable angles depends on type of optional finisher installed.
- *2 Requires optional MX-EB11.
- *3 Sharp recommends using the optional Mirroring Kit to back up data saved to the MFP’s HDD.
- *4 Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *5 Requires optional MX-FX11 and/or MX-FWX1.
- *6 Contact a Sharp customer representative for details on activation.
- *7 Requires optional Data Security Kit.
- *8 Printing of Document Filing data and direct printing (FTP/SMB/USB)