Streamlined and Future-Ready
Sharp’s next-generation full-colour MX-6070V/5070V/4070V/3570V/3070V/3560V/3060V MFPs are packed with state-of-the-art technologies that add new value to your workflow. Thanks to the user-friendly design of these MFPs—including a new Easy UI mode—a wide variety of users can access their advanced functions easily and intuitively. Adding one of these high performers to your talent pool is a great way to make your business grow.
Transform the way you use information in your business by connecting one of these new MFPs to a variety of mobile devices and cloud services. Now you don't have to be confined to the office—you and your team can work anytime, anywhere. The amazing flexibility of these Sharp MFPs can help you grab new business opportunities and boost your bottom line.
Convert Documents via OCR
OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable common Office Open XML (docx, pptx, xlsx) file and searchable PDFs.
Sharp’s proprietary technologies give each of these MFPs quick warm-up and first copy times. A motion sensor—a first for a Sharp MFP—lets you use the machine without feeling like you have to wait. Thanks to their intuitive operation and superb usability, these MFPs simplifies even the most complex work processes and help you finish document jobs fast.
A motion sensor detects approaching users and wakes the MFP from Sleep mode, making it ready for immediate operation.
Note: Detection range can be set to three different ranges.
These MFPs fit securely and seamlessly into your office system. An advanced security environment and new, easily viewable administration tools reduce the workload for system administrators and give full support to their management duties.
Secure Access Control
These MFPs supports the Active Directory® service, which lets you use the machine’s log-on credentials for network folders. With centralized management of multiple user credentials, system administrators are able to keep track of MFP usage, which makes for an efficient and highly secure operational environment.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- TEC value*7 is significantly lower than the maximum allowable values determined by ENERGY STAR®.
- New low-melting-point Mycrostoner-Crystal helps reduce MFP’s energy consumption
- New quick-heating belt fusing system ensures short warm-up time
- Automatic toner cartridge eject function ensures all toner has been consumed, thereby saving resources
- *1: The actual printout may look different than what is displayed on the computer screen. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
- *2: Originals per minute; when feeding A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets.
- *3: Requires optional MX-AMX2.
- *4: Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *5: Availability varies by country/region.
- *6: When sending e-mail only.
- *7: Typical amount of energy consumed in a hypothetical week measured as stipulated under the ENERGY STAR programme.