For Productivity That Begins with
Touchscreen Ease, Scanning Efficiency,
and Access on the Move
Enhanced operability, fast 51/41-ppm output, breathtaking image quality, and convenient mobile access make the
MX-5141N/4141N an ultra-productive document hub. For quick and easy document handling, the MX-5141N/4141N’s 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen offers real-time image previews and intuitive editing via simple finger gestures.
The MX-5141N/4141N also boasts a high-speed Duplex Single Pass Feeder and supports performance-boosting options for
document finishing, Web browsing, and Sharp OSA (Open Systems Architecture). Other advantages include eco-friendly
performance and multi-layered security functions—such as built-in data encryption and erasure by overwriting—that bring total peace of mind.
Breathtaking Image Quality
Sharp’s second-generation Mycrostoner-HG (High Grade) and an improved imaging system combine to allow the full spectrum of colour reproduction in crisp, sharp detail. The MX-5141N/4141N delivers fast, high-resolution copying and printing to render text documents, photographs, illustrations, maps, and graphs—including fine lines and small print—with breathtaking precision and clarity. And because the MX-5141N/4141N is so easy to operate, superb-quality images are always just a touch away.
Enhanced Intuitive Operation
Simple hand gestures and a 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen let even first-time users navigate the MX-5141N/4141N with ease. Thanks to multi-touch operation, two-finger pinch and spread gestures facilitate Web browsing and make it easy to shrink and enlarge images in Advanced Preview. Equally easy one-touch commands, such as flick, drag, and tap, provide quick onscreen access to MFP functions and ultra-smooth intuitive operation.
As document demands increasingly move from out behind thedesk to wherever business takes you, Sharpdesk Mobile—an easy-access mobile print/scan application that connects Sharp MFPs to popular mobile devices via a wireless LAN connection—can help you keep pace. Documents scanned on a Sharp MFP can be sent to a mobile device to preview and save. And documents saved on a mobile device can be printed out on the MFP, sent as e-mail attachments, or used in other applications. By combining the efficiency of Sharp MFPs and the convenience of mobile devices, Sharpdesk Mobile is adapting document usage to today’s changing work styles.
- Note: Availability varies by country/region. For details, see the Sharpdesk Mobile support Web site.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Short warm-up time of 30 seconds (MX-5141N) or 28 seconds (MX-4141N) contributes to overall energy savings
- Eco Recommendation function suggests environmentally friendly settings before a print*9/copy command is executed from the control panel
- Eco Scan function saves energy by keeping the fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Optimises Auto Power Shut-Off mode settings based on prior usage patterns
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to administrator-set time schedules
- *1 Originals per minute; when feeding A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets.
- *2 Must be fed through multi-bypass tray.
- *3 Contact a Sharp customer representative for details.
- *4 Number of tiltable angles depends on type of optional finisher installed.
- *5 Sharp recommends using the optional Mirroring Kit to back up data saved to the MFP’s HDD.
- *6 Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *7 Requires optional MX-FX11 and/or MX-FWX1.
- *8 Requires optional Data Security Kit.
- *9 For printing Document Filing data and direct printing (FTP/SMB/USB).