Precise. Productive. Professional.
A True Colour-on-Demand Powerhouse
Sharp’s flagship MX-7500N/6500N is a colour print-on-demand powerhouse. A variety of automatic adjustment functions enable this MFP to maintain exceptional print quality on a par with commercial printing. A powerful external Fiery® Colour Print Server with Command WorkStation® software is available for colour-critical environments that require precise management of print jobs. The software can be operated intuitively through the MFP’s user-friendly 15.4-inch colour LCD touchscreen panel?a unique Sharp specialty.
The ultra-versatile MX-7500N/6500N not only offers a full suite of paper-feed and finishing options, it also handles a variety of paper types and paper thicknesses up to 300 g/m2. With selected options, total paper capacity can be boosted all the way to 13,500 sheets. On top of that, users can take advantage of flexible document system configurations that cater precisely to their varying needs. Powerful, fast, and highly configurable, this is one MFP that delivers quality on demand.
Saddle Stitch Finisher
- Saddle Stitch Finisher
- Perfect for booklet making, this option automatically staples, punches holes*, and folds. With the addition of the optional Trimming Module, the edges of saddle-stitched documents can be trimmed to a beautifully consistent finish. Two optional Finishers are available to meet your application and paper-capacity needs.
* Requires separate Punch Module option.
- Folding Unit
- This option performs five types of automated folding—z-fold, c-fold, accordion fold, double fold, and half-fold—for efficient production of direct mail and other items.
- Optional 5,000-sheet High Capacity Stackers with roll-out carts can be connected in tandem for unattended output of up to 10,000 sheets.
Curl Correction Unit
- Curl Correction Unit
- To ensure smooth paper transport, top and bottom rollers on this optional unit keep paper from warping.
- Retractable Keyboard
- A full-size retractable QWERTY keyboard (option) slides out from beneath the control panel for fast and easy text input.
Large Capacity Trays
- Large Capacity Trays
- Adding two 5,000-sheet Large Capacity Trays and a Multi Bypass Tray expands the standard 3,100-sheet paper capacity to 13,500 sheets.
Fiery® Print Server
- Fiery® Print Server
- This optional print server, the de facto industry standard, turns the MX-7500N/6500N into a powerful centralised solution for high-demand print environments. Its user-friendly Command WorkStation® software enables easy job management right from the MFP’s 15.4-inch colour touchscreen LCD.
Multi Bypass Tray
- Multi Bypass Tray
- This option can feed in up to 500 sheets.
15.4-Inch Colour Touchscreen LCD
- 15.4-Inch Colour Touchscreen LCD
- A user-friendly touchscreen interface enables intuitive MFP operation. Document finishes and page layout can be confirmed onscreen before printing to prevent erroneous printouts and paper waste. And documents can be previewed in various modes to match the task at hand.
- Status Indicator
- The optional Status Indicator provides status alerts, including notice of errors, via green and red LED lights that can easily be seen from a distance.
Duplex Single Pass Feeder
- Duplex Single Pass Feeder
- Because this highly reliable document feeder scans both sides of two-sided originals in one pass, large-volume documents can be scanned quickly and efficiently.
- Thanks to two 200-sheet input trays that can handle different types of paper, the optional Inserter can add pre-printed covers and coloured pages to give documents a high-grade, professional look.
- Eco-Friendly Advances
- Energy-efficient design
- Based on usage patterns established over a four-week period, enhanced Auto Power Shut-Off mode automatically determines the optimal length of time to let elapse before shutting the power off
- Eco Scan function saves energy by turning off power to the fusing system during jobs that don’t require any printing.
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to time schedules set by the administrator
- Energy-efficient LED lamps employed in the scan unit (instead of conventional xenon lamps) provide further energy savings
- *1 Originals per minute (when feeding A4-size documents at 200-dpi resolution)
- *2 Contact a Sharp customer service representative for details
- *3 Requires optional Data Security Kit