3-in-1 Efficiency & A3 MFP Performance
from a Compact A4 Colour Solution
Despite boasting image quality, functions, solutions, and ease of use rivalling that of bigger, bulkier A3 MFPs, the space-saving MX-C301 is sized for convenience. This stylishly compact A4 MFP delivers copying, network printing, and full-colour network scanning with three-in-one, workflow-enhancing efficiency. In fact, this winning combination of high performance and streamlined design is what makes the versatile MX-C301 such an ideal document solution for businesses of all types and sizes.
The MX-C301 is equipped with a 7.0-inch WVGA touchscreen colour LCD that provides easy navigation of MFP functions and settings. The LCD also shows thumbnail displays and data file previews, raising the bar on user friendliness.
The control panel can be tilted for easy viewing, even from a wheelchair. The tilt angle can be set anywhere from 13.5 degrees to 63.5 degrees.
Displaying thumbnails and up-close previews of Document Filing data files along with file names on the MX-C301's LCD makes searching for files easy and convenient. It can also prevent errors by allowing users to confirm scan settings and other such items before copying, scanning, or saving documents to the MFP's hard disk.
Easy, High-Quality Copying
The MX-C301 comes standard with Auto Colour Mode to deliver high-quality automated copying. This function allows the MFP to make clear, easy-to-read copies from documents that contain not only text but also photos and maps. Here's how it works: Auto Colour Selection automatically determines whether a page is colour or B/W. The contents of each page are then analysed to distinguish between different components, such as photos and text, and the appropriate copy mode for that page is selected. Finally, Background Suppression automatically removes unnecessary background colour for clearer output.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Eco Scan function keeps fusing roller turned off during jobs that don't require any printing
- Optimises Auto Power Shut-Off mode settings based on prior usage patterns
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns MFP on or off per administrator-set schedules
- Energy-efficient design
- *1: Single-side scanning
- *2: Paper must be fed through multi-bypass tray.
- *3: Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *4: Contact a Sharp customer representative for details on activating this function.
- *5: Requires optional Data Security Kit.