High-Volume Performance Power from
a Durable Document Solution
Sharp’s MX-M1204/M1054/M904 can deliver 120, 105, or 90 cpm/ppm of beautiful, high-quality B/W documents. Whether it’s copies at 600 dpi or prints at 1,200 dpi, images and text are reproduced with exceptional clarity. Duplex scanning and sophisticated paper-feeding technology work to minimise paper misfeeds and enhance throughput speed and efficiency. Meanwhile, extra tray options expand paper capacity up to 13,500 sheets, making this MFP ideal for even the busiest CRD and copy room. With its exceptional security features and user-friendly control interface, this ultra-reliable document powerhouse is built to excel in a wide range of high-volume environments.
Saddle Stitch Finisher
- Saddle Stitch Finisher
- Perfect for booklet making, this option automatically staples, punches holes*, and folds. With the addition of the optional Trimming Module, the edges of saddle-stitched documents can be trimmed to a beautifully consistent finish. A total of four optional Finishers are available to meet your application and paper-capacity needs.
* Requires separate Punch Module option.
- Thanks to two 200-sheet input trays that can handle different types of paper, the optional Inserter can add pre-printed covers and coloured pages to give documents a high-grade, professional look.
Duplex Single Pass Feeder
- Duplex Single Pass Feeder
- Because this highly reliable document feeder scans both sides of two-sided originals in one pass, large-volume documents can be scanned quickly and efficiently.
- Status Indicator
- The optional Status Indicator provides status alerts, including notice of errors, via green and red LED lights that can easily be seen from a distance.
10.1-Inch Colour Touchscreen LCD
- 10.1-Inch Colour Touchscreen LCD
- A user-friendly touchscreen interface enables intuitive MFP operation. Document finishes and page layout can be confirmed onscreen before printing to prevent erroneous printouts and paper waste. And documents can be previewed in various modes to match the task at hand.
Multi Bypass Tray
- Multi Bypass Tray
- This option can feed in up to 500 sheets.
- Folding Unit
- This option performs five types of automated folding—z-fold, c-fold, accordion fold, double fold, and half-fold—for efficient production of direct mail and other items.
- Optional 5,000-sheet High Capacity Stackers with roll-out carts can be connected in tandem for unattended output of up to 10,000 sheets.
Curl Correction Unit
- Curl Correction Unit
- To ensure smooth paper transport, top and bottom rollers on this optional unit keep paper from warping.
Large Capacity Trays
- Large Capacity Trays
- Adding two 5,000-sheet Large Capacity Trays and a Multi Bypass Tray expands the standard 3,100-sheet paper capacity to 13,500 sheets.
- Eco-Friendly Advances
- Energy-efficient design
- Based on usage patterns established over a four-week period, Auto Power Shut-Off mode automatically determines the optimal length of time to let elapse before shutting the power off. To accommodate intensive use of the MFP on a specific day or time, users can manually set the elapse time to suit their specific usage patterns
- The Eco Scan function saves energy by turning off power to the fusing system during jobs that don’t require any printing.
- The Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MX-M1204/M1054/M904 on or off according to time schedules set by the administrator
- Energy-efficient LED lamps employed in the scan unit (instead of conventional xenon lamps) provide further energy savings
- Employs biomass plastic and Mycrostoner-EP (Eco-Positive), both of which have low environmental impact
- *1 Originals per minute (when feeding A4-size (8 1/2" x 11") documents at 200-dpi resolution)
- *2 Contact a Sharp customer service representative for details on use
- *3 Requires optional Data Security Kit