A Powerful Solution for High-Volume
Whether in a corporate data centre or a high-volume CRD*, Sharp’s MX-M1205/M1055 stands out as a high-performance MFP you can count on. The MX-M1205/M1055 pumps out 120 or 105 ppm of pristine B/W documents in ultra-fine 1,200 dpi detail. Efficiency comes from duplex scanning and rock-solid paper-feeding technology that minimises misfeeds. And convenience comes from the Fiery® Print Server option and Command WorkStation® software, which let you manage print jobs right from the MFP’s 15.4-inch colour touch panel. With its flexible configuration and range of finishing options, the MX-M1205/M1055 offers a walk-up-and-use solution for even the busiest print-on-demand environment.
* Central reprographics department
Saddle Stitch Finisher
- Saddle Stitch Finisher
- Perfect for booklet making, this option automatically staples, punches holes*, and folds. With the addition of the optional Trimming Module, the edges of saddle-stitched documents can be trimmed to a beautifully consistent finish. Two optional Finishers are available to meet your application.
* Requires separate Punch Module option.
- Thanks to two 200-sheet input trays that can handle different types of paper, the optional Inserter can add pre-printed covers and coloured pages to give documents a high-grade, professional look.
Duplex Single Pass Feeder
- Duplex Single Pass Feeder
- Because this highly reliable document feeder scans both sides of two-sided originals in one pass, large-volume documents can be scanned quickly and efficiently.
- Status Indicator
- The optional Status Indicator provides status alerts, including notice of errors, via green and red LED lights that can easily be seen from a distance.
15.4-Inch Colour Touchscreen LCD
- 15.4-Inch Colour Touchscreen LCD
- A user-friendly touchscreen interface enables intuitive MFP operation. Document finishes and page layout can be confirmed onscreen before printing to prevent erroneous printouts and paper waste. And documents can be previewed in various modes to match the task at hand.
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Adding the full-size QWERTY keyboard option makes it easy to type in any needed information.
Multi Bypass Tray
- Multi-Bypass Tray
- This option can feed in up to 500 sheets.
- Folding Unit
- This option performs five types of automated folding—z-fold, c-fold, accordion fold, double fold, and half-fold—for efficient production of direct mail and other items.
- Optional 5,000-sheet High Capacity Stackers with roll-out carts can be connected in tandem for unattended output of up to 10,000 sheets.
Curl Correction Unit
- Curl Correction Unit
- To ensure smooth paper transport, top and bottom rollers on this optional unit keep paper from warping.
Large Capacity Trays
- Large Capacity Trays
- Adding two 5,000-sheet Large Capacity Trays and a Multi Bypass Tray expands the standard 3,100-sheet paper capacity to 13,500 sheets.
Fiery® Print Server
- Fiery® Print Server
- This optional print server, the de facto industry standard, turns the MX-M1205/M1055 into a powerful centralised solution for high-demand print environments. Its user-friendly Command WorkStation® software enables easy job management right from the MFP’s touchscreen LCD.
- Eco-Friendly Advances
- Dramatically reduced power consumption means that TEC values*4 are significantly lower than the maximum allowable values determined by ENERGY STAR®
- Based on usage patterns established over a four-week period, enhanced Auto Power Shut-Off mode automatically determines the optimal length of time to let elapse before shutting the power off
- Eco Scan function saves energy by turning off power to the fusing system during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to time schedules set by the administrator
- Energy-efficient LED lamps employed in the scan unit (instead of conventional xenon lamps) provide further energy savings
- Employs biomass plastic and Mycrostoner-EP (Eco-Positive), both of which have low environmental impact
- *1: Originals per minute (when feeding A4-size documents at 200 dpi resolution)
- *2: Contact a Sharp customer service representative for details on use
- *3: Requires optional Data Security Kit
- *4: Typical amount of energy consumed in a hypothetical week measured as stipulated under the ENERGY STAR® programme.