Expandable Solution with
Outstanding Eco Performance—
Your Ideal Partner in Growth
Any business in need of an energy-efficient partner that can keep pace with changing document demands should look no further than the configure-friendly MX-M564N/M464N/M364N.
Along with multifunction efficiency—including full-colour network scanning—this B/W A3 solution offers advanced environmental performance and easy expandability. Flexible system configurations allow the MX-M564N/M464N/M364N to accommodate nearly any type of business. There’s a space-efficient inner finisher for workplaces with limited room, a 4,000-sheet finisher for offices handling high-volume jobs, and saddle stitch finishers for businesses requiring complex document finishing, like that needed for pamphlet making.
The MX-M564N/M464N/M364N also supports the Sharpdesk Mobile print/scan application for conducting business on the go and ensures the reliable safeguarding of business communications through built-in and add-on security functions.
The MX-M564N/M464N/M364N gets its eco edge from advanced environmental technologies incorporated throughout the MFP—from its hardware and electrical system down to its software and supplies. Even its short warm-up time of 12 seconds produces substantial energy savings.
The new Mycrostoner-CAP is one of those eco-boosting supplies. The low melting point of this proprietary toner lets it get the job done with less energy than conventional toner requires.
And this dramatically reduced power consumption is what gives the MX-M564N/M464N/M364N one of the lowest TEC values*1 in the industry—significantly lower than even the maximum values allowable under ENERGY STAR®.
- *1: Typical amount of energy consumed in a hypothetical week measured as stipulated under the ENERGY STAR® programme.
- *2: Maximum TEC value allowable under the latest ENERGY STAR programme (version 2.0).
- *3: Measured at 230V.
- *4: Compared to MX-M502N/M452N/M362N (warm-up time 20 seconds).
Already designed to maximize productivity, the MX-M564N/M464N/M364N becomes even more of a workhorse when the optional 500 + 2,000-sheet paper drawer is added on, boosting total paper capacity to 6,600 sheets. A variety of finishing options, including a 4,000-sheet finisher and two types of saddle stitch finishers, makes for attractive and efficient document finishing. And a 100-sheet RSPF (reversing single pass feeder) ensures the fast and smooth handling of one- or two-sided originals.
Ease of Use
The MX-M564N/M464N/M364N is equipped with a 7.0-inch WVGA touchscreen colour LCD that provides easy navigation of MFP functions and settings. The LCD also shows thumbnail displays and data file previews, raising the bar on user friendliness. A retractable QWERTY keyboard option offers added convenience.
* Copy previews are in B/W.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Eco Scan function saves energy by keeping the fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Optimises Auto Power Shut-Off mode settings based on prior usage patterns
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to administrator-set time schedules
- *1: Paper must be fed through multi-bypass tray. Depending on usage conditions and type of paper, printing may not be executed correctly.
- *2: Contact a Sharp customer representative for details.
- *3: Sharp recommends using the optional Mirroring Kit to back up data saved to the MFP’s HDD.
- *4: Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *5: Availability varies by country/region.
- *6: Requires optional Data Security Kit.