Advanced MFP Leads the Way
in Productivity and
Thanks to a 10.1-inch multi-touch-capable colour LCD touchscreen, the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N—a B/W MFP with full-colour network scanning—offers effortless navigation and intuitive ease of use. For smooth document feeding and enhanced efficiency, the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N boasts a high-speed Duplex Single Pass Feeder. Other advanced functions include a wide selection of finishing options for attractive document finishing, standard-equipped security functions for total peace of mind, and handy mobile access for on-the-go productivity.
And what makes all of these features even more appealing? That’s easy—Sharp designed the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N with outstanding energy efficiency and true environmental friendliness in mind.
The MX-M565N/M465N/M365N gets its eco edge from advanced environmental technologies incorporated throughout the MFP—from its hardware and electrical system down to its software and supplies. Even its short warm-up time of 12 seconds produces substantial energy savings.
The new Mycrostoner-CAP is one of those eco-boosting supplies. The low melting point of this proprietary toner lets it get the job done with less energy than conventional toner requires.
And this dramatically reduced power consumption is what gives the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N one of the lowest TEC values*1 in the industry—significantly lower than even the maximum values allowable under ENERGY STAR®.
- *1: Typical amount of energy consumed in a hypothetical week measured as stipulated under the ENERGY STAR® programme.
- *2: Maximum TEC value allowable under the latest ENERGY STAR programme (version 2.0).
- *3: Measured at 230V.
- *4: Compared to MX-M503N/M453N/M363N (warm-up time 20 seconds).
Enhanced Intuitive Operation
Simple hand gestures and a 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen let even first-time users navigate the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N with ease. Thanks to multi-touch operation, two-finger pinch and spread gestures facilitate Web browsing and make it easy to shrink and enlarge images in Advanced Preview. Equally easy one-touch commands, such as flick, drag, and tap, provide quick onscreen access to MFP functions and ultra-smooth intuitive operation.
* Shown above are colour previews for Scan to E-mail. Copy previews are in B/W.
A Web browsing option adds full Internet access for viewing and printing out Web pages and PDF files via the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N’s LCD—without using a PC.
Leading the way to document productivity is a 150-sheet high-speed DSPF (duplex single pass feeder) that gives the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N quick scanning speeds of up to 85 opm* for one-sided originals and 170 opm* for two-sided originals—in both colour and B/W. For added convenience, an optional 500 + 2,000-sheet paper drawer increases the MX-M565N/M465N/M365N’s total paper capacity to 6,600 sheets. And a variety of finishing options, including a 4,000-sheet A3 saddle stitch finisher, makes for attractive and efficient document finishing.
* Originals per minute; when feeding A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Eco Recommendation function suggests environmentally friendly settings before a print*10/copy command is executed from the control panel
- Eco Scan function saves energy by keeping the fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Optimises Auto Power Shut-Off mode settings based on prior usage patterns
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off according to administrator-set time schedules
- *1: Paper must be fed through multi-bypass tray. Depending on usage conditions and type of paper, printing may not be executed correctly.
- *2: Contact a Sharp customer representative for details.
- *3: Number of tiltable angles depends on type of optional finisher installed.
- *4: Requires optional MX-EB11.
- *5: Sharp recommends using the optional Mirroring Kit to back up data saved to the MFP’s HDD.
- *6: Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *7: Availability varies by country/region.
- *8: Requires optional MX-FX11 and/or MX-FWX1.
- *9: Requires optional Data Security Kit.
- *10: For printing Document Filing data and direct printing (FTP/SMB/USB).