Meet All Your Document
Needs with One Flexible and
The high-performing MX-M754N/M654N boasts everything needed to bring exceptional document workflow, brilliant image quality, and intuitive ease of use to even the busiest workplace. Built for reliable, energy-efficient operation, this versatile solution also offers meet-your-needs expandability. In fact, the MX-M754N/M654N partners easily with a range of convenient finishing and feature options in flexible document system configurations that can boost efficiency and grow in sync with your business. There’s simply no better solution for streamlining business.
With a maximum output capacity of 4,250 sheets, handy finishers provide three stapling positions—front corner, rear corner, and two-point side—for up to 50 sheets (MX-FN19/FN20) or 100 sheets (MX-FN21/FN22) per set. Two-to-four-hole punching is available as an option.
Saddle Stitch Finishers
In addition to conventional stapling, the MX-FN20/FN22 Saddle Stitch Finishers can staple and fold sets of documents—up to 15 sheets for MX-FN20 and up to 20 sheets for MX-FN22—to make professional-looking booklets.
The MX-FD10 Folding Unit automates five types of folding—z-fold, c-fold, accordion fold, double fold, and half-fold for efficient production of direct mail, brochures, and more.
For truly professional results, the MX-CF11 Inserter can add pre-printed covers and insert paper up to 220 g/m2 to documents before final finishing. Two input trays, each with a capacity of 200 sheets, make it possible to feed in two different types of paper.
10.1-Inch Colour LCD Touchscreen
A user-friendly touchscreen interface enables intuitive MFP operation. Document finishes and page layout can be confirmed onscreen before printing out to prevent erroneous printouts and paper waste. And documents can be previewed in various modes to match the task at hand.
The MX-M754N/M654N boasts state-of-the-art environmental technogies and a range of eco functions. A short warm-up time is just one of the pluses making this MFP a real energy saver.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- TEC value is among lowest in the industry
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns MFP on or off per administrator-set schedules
- Eco Scan function keeps fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- Eco Recommendation function suggests environmentally friendly settings before a print*10/copy command is executed from the control panel
- *1: Originals per minute. When feeding A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets in B/W.
- *2: Paper thicker than 220 g/m2 must be fed through multi-bypass tray.
- *3: Requires optional MX-LT10.
- *4: For Advanced Preview and Web browsing.
- *5: Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *6: Availability varies by country/region.
- *7: Sharp recommends using the optional Mirroring Kit to back up data saved to the MFP’s HDD.
- *8: Contact a Sharp customer representative for details on activating this function.
- *9: Requires optional Data Security Kit.
- *10: For printing Document Filing data and direct printing (FTP/SMB/USB).