A New Avenue to Office
|Engine speed||A4 (8 1/2" x 11")*1||Max. 90 ppm|
|A3 (11" x 17")||Max. 47 ppm|
|SRA3||Max. 43 ppm|
|Control panel display||10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen|
|Paper size||Max. SRA3/A3 wide (12" x 18") , min. A5 (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")*2|
|Paper capacity (80 g/m2)||Standard||3,100 sheets
(1,200-sheet tray, 800-sheet tray, 500-sheet tray x 2, and 100-sheet multi-bypass tray)
(3,000 sheets & optional 2 x 2,500-sheet tray and 500-sheet multi bypass tray)
|Paper weight||Tray 1&2||60 g/m2 to 105 g/m2 (16 lbs bond to 28 lbs bond)|
|Tray 3&4||60 g/m2 to 220 g/m2 (16 lbs bond to 80 lbs cover)|
|Multi bypass tray (MX-MFX1)||52 g/m2 to 300 g/m2 (13 lbs bond to 110 lbs cover)|
|Multi bypass tray (MX-MF11)||52 g/m2 to 220 g/m2 (13 lbs bond to 80 lbs cover)|
|Large capacity tray (MX-LC12, MX-LCX3 N)||60 g/m2 to 220 g/m2 (16 lbs bond to 80 lbs cover)|
|Large capacity tray (MX-LC13 N)||52 g/m2 to 300 g/m2 (13 lbs bond to 110 lbs cover)|
|Warm-up time*3||210 sec.|
|Memory||6GB (copy/print shared) 1TB HDD*4|
|Power requirements||220 V to 240 V, 10 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (max.)||Max. 2.3 kW|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,086 x 791 x 1,237 mm (42 49/64" x 31 5/32" x 48 45/64")|
|Weight (approx.)||302 kg (665.8 lbs)|
|Original paper size||Max. A3 (11" x 17")|
|First copy time*5||4.0 sec.|
|Continuous copy||Max. 9,999 copies|
|Resolution||Scan||600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi|
|1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi|
|Gradation||Equivalent to 256 levels|
|Zoom range||25% to 400% (25% to 200% using DSPF) in 1% increments|
|Preset copy ratios||Metric: 10 ratios (5R/5E), inch: 8 ratios (4R/4E)|
|Scan method||Push scan (via control panel)
Pull scan (TWAIN-compliant application)
|Scan speed*6||Colour & B/W||One-sided: Max. 120 originals/min.
Two-sided: Max. 240 originals/min.
|Resolution||Push scan||100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi|
|Pull scan||75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
50 dpi to 9,600 dpi via user setting*7
|File formats||TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, encrypted PDF, compact PDF*8, JPEG*8, XPS, searchable PDF, OOXML (pptx, xlsx, docx), text (TXT), rich text (RTF)|
|Scan destinations||Scan to e-mail/desktop/FTP server/network folder (SMB)/USB drive/HDD|
|Document filing capacity*9||Main and custom folders: 35,000 pages or 5,000 files|
|Quick file folder: 10,000 pages or 1,000 files|
|Stored jobs*10||Copy, print, scan, fax|
|Storage folders||Quick file folder, main folder, custom folder (max. 1,000 folders)|
|Resolution||1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi|
|Interface||USB 2.0(host,high-speed), 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T|
|Supported OS||Windows Server® 2008, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, macOS Sierra|
|Printing protocols||LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, IPP, SMB, WSD|
|PDL||PCL 6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™|
|Available fonts||80 fonts for PCL, 139 fonts for Adobe PostScript 3|
Facsimile (optional MX-FX15 required)
|Communication protocol||Super G3/G3|
|Transmission time||Less than 3 seconds*11|
|Modem speed||33,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback|
|Transmission resolution||From Standard (203.2 x 97.8 dpi) to Ultra Fine (406.4 x 391 dpi)|
|Recording size||A3 to A5 (11" x 17" to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2")|
|Greyscale levels||Equivalent to 256 levels|
- * 3,390 mm with finisher tray/multi-bypass tray extended.
- ** 879 mm when control panel is facing upwards.
- *** 1,551 mm: including Status Indicator; 1,276 mm: including inserter; 1,237 mm: base unit.
- Shown with options.
- *1: Long-edge feeding.
- *2: Only short-edge feeding can be used with A5 (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") paper.
- *3: At rated voltage, 23°C (73.4°F). May vary depending on operating conditions and environment.
- *4: HDD capacity depends on procurement and sourcing status.
- *5: Short-edge feeding of A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets from 2nd paper tray, using document glass, MFP in fully ready condition. May vary depending on operating conditions and environment.
- *6: Based on Sharp’s A4 standard chart, using document feeder and long-edge feeding. Using factory default settings with Auto Colour Selection off. Scan speed will vary depending on the type of document and the scan settings.
- *7: Resolution will vary depending on the size of the scanned area.
- *8: Colour/greyscale only.
- *9: Storage capacity will vary depending on the type of document and the scan settings.
- *10: Some features require option(s).
- *11: Based on Sharp’s standard chart with approx. 700 characters (A4 or 8 1/2" x 11" long-edge feeding) at standard resolution in Super G3 mode, 33,600 bps, JBIG compression.
- Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- The ENERGY STAR logo is a certification mark and may only be used to certify products that have been determined to meet the ENERGY STAR programme requirements. ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the US Environmental Protection Agency. The ENERGY STAR guidelines apply to products only in the US, the EU, Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows Server, and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Adobe and PostScript 3 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the US and/or other countries. Gmail is a trademark of Google Inc. Mac, OS X, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. PCL is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company. DirectOffice is a product of CSR Imaging US, LP. DirectOffice is a trademark of CSR Imaging US, LP, registered in the US and other countries, used with permission. All other brand names and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.